NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract 207-A1 Printer toner cartridges
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: State Set-aside
Contract No: 207-A1- Printer Toner Cartridges (TIBH only).
HOW TO ORDER:
Enter purchase orders through the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
Searching for TIBH Products:
TIBH Punch-Out Desk Aid (PDF)
Search for TIBH items by clicking on the Visit Site link in TxSmartBuy. You will be redirected to the TIBH Punch-out Web site. When all items have been added to the cart, you will click the Return to Marketplace (TxSmartBuy) Home button in order to proceed with checkout. Orders should not be placed through the TIBH Web site and must be processed through TxSmartBuy.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
Payee ID #: 17419760511
Phone (512) 451-8145
Fax (512) 459-8277
- TERM OF CONTRACT: Set-A-Side -- 07/2004 thru 12/2099
- PRICE CHANGES: Price increases and decreases may be accepted at any time per TIBH notification.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: Freight is included. Core units include return "collect" transportation. Please call TIBH for any questions regarding freight costs.
DELIVERY INFORMATION: 15 days after receipt of
Inside Delivery: Qualified ordering
entities may request "inside" or "room"
Any additional charges for this service are to be added to the vendor's invoice as a separate item. If a vendor splits a delivery, the flat rate charge shall be applied only once. For inside deliveries, please contact TIBH for a delivery price quote. Other premium type deliveries will be added to invoice. The State may require proof of delivery for inside delivery charges.
- Inside Delivery: Qualified ordering entities may request "inside" or "room" delivery.
- Warranty that the commodity is free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace promptly on a one for one basis without additional cost to the state of Texas or ordering entity covered by the contract, any and all items failing, excepting those failures attributable to accident, fire, or negligence on the part of operating (using) personnel. charges.
- Guarantee to the ordering entity that, when used as directed, or shortens developer life (if developer is used), reimbursement will be made for the full amount of the product, in addition to any and all repair and/or replacement charges for the involved printer.
- This warranty/guarantee is not the exclusive remedy of the state of Texas, but is in addition to the general obligations of the vendor to faithfully perform the contract and it in no way delimits the responsibility of the vendor for faulty design, manufacture or assembly of the commodity.
- Neither the final payment nor any provisions of the contract documents shall relieve the vendor of responsibility for faulty materials, design, workmanship, manufacture or assembly. If the vendor after due notice, fails to proceed promptly to comply with the terms of the warranty/guarantee, the state of Texas may, at its option, have the defects corrected or items replaced from the best available source and the vendor and/or its surety shall be liable for all expenses incurred by the state.
- Guarantee that the commodity is first quality grade in the field and has been sold in commercial trade. Vendor further guarantees that the commodity is of normal production and not a special production item.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.