NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
Contract 160-A1 Butcher shop and meat processing equipment
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: State Set-aside
160-A1-Butcher Shop and Meat Processing Equipment
Texas Correctional Industries (TCI)
HOW TO ORDER:
Enter purchase orders through the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
TCI Products: Available through TxSmartBuy search.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
Payee ID#: 36966966966
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Texas Correctional Industries
- TERM OF CONTRACT: 01/01/2007 thru 12/31/2099
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: Plus Freight
- INSTALLATION: Call 903-928-3112 to obtain quote.
CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE: The Comptroller of
Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor
performance program for use by all ordering
entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10,
Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor
Performance and Debarment Program relies on the
ordering entity's participation in gathering
information on vendor performance. Ordering
Entities shall report vendor performance on
purchases over $25,000 from contracts
administered by the commission or any other
purchase over $25,000 made through delegated
authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies
are additionally encouraged to report vendor
performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA Vendor Performance Tracking System. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.