NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
080-A2-BADGES, PLAQUES AND CARD HOLDERS
Start Date: 09/1984
End Date: 12/2099
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: State Set-aside
080-A2 – Badges, Plaques and Card Holders
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter purchase orders through the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
Searching for Products:
TIBH Products - TIBH Punch-Out Desk Aid (PDF).
Search for TIBH items by clicking on the Visit Site link in TxSmartBuy. You will be redirected to the TIBH Punch-out Web site. When all items have been added to the cart, you will click the Return to Marketplace (TxSmartBuy) Home button in order to proceed with checkout. Orders should not be placed through the TIBH Web site and must be processed through TxSmartBuy.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- CONTACT INFORMATION:
Payee ID #: 17419760511
Phone (512) 451-8145
Fax (512) 459-8277
- TERM OF CONTRACT: September 1, 1984 thru December 31, 2099.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: Freight charges are identified in each line item.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.