NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
055-M1 AUTOMOBILE CONVERSION TO LIQUID PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) AND COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS (CNG)
Start Date: 11/2010
End Date: 03/2015
DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT: TPASS MANAGED CONTRACT NO. 055-M1
AUTOMOBILE CONVERSION TO LIQUID PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) AND COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS (CNG)
HOW TO ORDER:
Customers must issue an internal purchase order and reference CPA Contract No. 055-M1 to be eligible for Contract pricing.
For State Agencies: Use Purchase Category Code C NIGP Class/Item code(s) is listed on each item.
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order by the State Agency, Higher Education or Cooperative member.
CONTRACTORS AND CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION:
Payee ID No.: 17510959970
Company Name: Northwest Propane Company, Inc.
Address: 11551 Harry Hines Blvd.
City State Zip: Dallas Texas 75229-2296
Contact: Lon Holloway
Payee ID No: 14608138682
Company Name: Nat G CNG Conversions, LLC
Address: 608 Martin St
City State Zip: Houston TX 77018
Contact: Robert Lukefahr
- TERM OF CONTRACT: November 2, 2010 through March 31, 2011
Renewal Term: April 1, 2011 through March 31, 2012
Renewal Term: April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013
Renewal Term: April 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014
Renewal Term: April 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015
- DELIVERY: Contractor will pick up and re-deliver
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: N/A
- WARRANTY: Manufacturers Standard Warranty
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Questions regarding contract management issues, price changes,
amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Dana L. Edwards – CTPM, CTCM
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-2563
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Contractor has agreed to convert any 2009 F-150 5.4L Ford Pickups a the same price quoted for the 2010 Vehicles
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM. The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.