NOTE: The products listed are for use by eligible State of Texas entities ONLY and are not for personal purchase or purchase by commercial entities.
Search for Contracts
Enter keywords or NIGP codes to find state contracts:
Contract Terms and Instructions
050-A1-ART EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
Start Date: 08/2011
End Date: 08/2014
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTRACT NO: 050-A1
Art Equipment and Supplies
- HOW TO ORDER:
Enter requisition(s) into the TxSmartBuy on-line ordering system. Only purchase orders issued through TxSmartBuy are eligible for contract pricing.
TIBH Items – Picture Frames – Minimum Order of three (3) each combined.
Search for TIBH items by clicking on the Visit Site link in TxSmartBuy. You will be redirected to the TIBH Punchout site. When all items have been added to the cart, you will click the Return to Marketplace Home button in order to proceed with checkout. Orders must be processed through TxSmartBuy and should not be placed through the TIBH Web site.
For State Agencies: PCC A
The Contractor agrees not to ship any materials until issuance of a Purchase Order through TxSmartBuy by the State Agency, Higher Education, or Cooperative member.
- TERM OF CONTRACT: August 30, 2011 thru August 31, 2012
Renewal Term: September 1, 2012 thru August 31, 2013
Renewal Term: September 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2014
2nd Renewal Period: September 1, 2014 thru August 31, 2015
3rd Renewal Period: September 1, 2015 thru August 31, 2016
TIBH - DELIVERY DAYS ARO: 30
ASEL – DELIVERY TERMS IN TXSMARTBUY
- SHIPPING INFORMATION:
All shipping is F.O.B. destination. Prices include all shipping and handling fees unless stated otherwise.
TIBH - SHIPPING INFORMATION: F.O.B. Destination, freight prepaid and allowed for 12 picture frames or more. Freight is added to invoice for less than 12 Picture frames.
- WARRANTY: Manufacturer’s standard warranty will apply to all products on contract.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: During the Contract term, the Contractor shall not substitute a product or brand unless the Contractor has obtained prior written approval from the CPA Contract Manager in coordination with the Customer. The Contractor must have written confirmation from the CPA Contract Manager of the substitution before making delivery.
- CPA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: For a copy of the contract and/or questions regarding contract management issues, price changes, amendments or other post-award concerns should be directed to:
TPASS Contract Management Office (TCMO)
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA)
Fax: (512) 936-0040
- TPASS CONTACT: Questions concerning technical specifications should be directed to:
Texas Procurement and Support Services
Phone: (512) 463-3391
- ADDING NEW PRODUCTS TO THE CONTRACT: Following the contract award, additional products of the same general category that could have been encompassed in the award of this contract, and that are not already on the contract, may be added. Customers are encouraged to request additional items by contacting the TPASS contract manager.
- CONTRACTOR PERFORMANCE:
The Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) administers a vendor performance program for use by all ordering entities per Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.077. The Vendor Performance and Debarment Program relies on the ordering entity's participation in gathering information on vendor performance. Ordering Entities shall report vendor performance on purchases over $25,000 from contracts administered by the commission or any other purchase over $25,000 made through delegated authority granted by CPA (TAC 20.108). Agencies are additionally encouraged to report vendor performance on purchases under $25,000.
Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The purpose of the Vendor Performance Tracking System is to:
- Identify vendors that have exceptional performance.
- Aid purchasers in making a best value determination based on vendor past performance.
- Protect the state from vendors with unethical business practices.
- Provide performance scores in four measurable categories for the CMBL vendors.
- Track vendor performance for delegated and exempt purchases.